August 2, 2013

The Purpose of Sharing my Menu

For the previous few months I've been e-mailing my weekly menus to my Mother-in-Law, then added my Sister-in-Law, and now I've added my Mom as well. I do this to give them ideas for their own meals and to simply keep in touch. I've also found that it motivates me to develop a menu plan when I may not have had one otherwise. My menus are heavily based on what is on sale. Therefore, it's easier to stay in my budget with a plan because I'm not buying based on what I have a taste for at the grocery store, but what the ad tells me I ought to have a taste for that week : )

Today is the end of those e-mails, but the beginning of this blog which will replace them. Hopefully this will allow others who "find me" to be inspired to provide their families with tasty menus through...
 Our Tasty Menus

 

1 comment:

  1. Great blog title! I am glad you decided to begin this. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete