October 12, 2014

Menu - Time for Fall Cooking!

Sunday - coconut curry quinoa with chicken, roasted Brussels sprouts on the side - I'm following THIS recipe, except I'm using quinoa instead of sorghum.

Monday - pumpkin spaetzle - Following THIS recipe, except I'm using spaetzle in place of the pasta.

Tuesday - quinoa sausage bites (with cheddar instead of goat cheese) on kale

Wednesday - potluck! I'm contributing spiced apples, which are much tastier than they may sound.

Thursday - turkey quinoa meatballs with creamy tomato sauce

Friday - pinenut pasta - Can't believe this recipe is not on the blog! It's SO good!


I find an extra excitement for cooking in the Fall. I've already bought four pumpkins because every time I go to the market I see the cute pie pumpkins hanging around for $1.69 and I just can't help myself! This menu isn't particularly representative of Fall, but the warm comfort-style food is creeping it's way into our daily eats and I love it!

Is cooking in the Fall more exciting for anyone else? Any other pumpkin lovers out there who have favorite recipes to share?



No comments:

Post a Comment