November 3, 2014

A Five Day Menu

Monday - curried pumpkin pasta with chicken peas and toasted walnuts (but with sausage this time), roasted Brussels sprouts on the side

Tuesday - homemade potato gnocchi with rosa sauce, kale on the side

Wednesday - sweet potato-sausage-apple "casserole" -- This is another slow cooker experiment. I made something very similar a couple weeks ago, and it was good but needed a bit of tweaking. I'm hoping this will be just right.

Thursday - Dinner with our Church group -- I'll bring cabbage soup unless I'm not assigned to bring anything.

Friday - Sunday roast and Yorkshire pudding, kale and peas on the side -- This is something Marshall has been asking and asking for me to make ever since he came home from England. He bought me a cookbook there, which is where the recipes I will be using came from. I would describe Yorkshire pudding to you, but I have no clue what it is going to be like.


Looking forward to sharing the outcome of my experiments this week!


Happy cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment