November 10, 2014

Menu - How Did We Get To November?

I can't believe it's November already! How did that happen? I'm not one to think time is flying by normally, but I feel as though I've lived the past two months in fast forward. It doesn't really both me though since I'm so excited about Christmas : )

Our weekends have been really unpredictable lately. I haven't been planning the menu for Saturday and Sunday since I don't know where we'll be or who I'll be feeding, so here's the five day menu.


Monday - sausage penne -- A simple, yet tasty pasta.

Tuesday - slow cooker sesame chicken -- I haven't made this before, but my hopes are high!

Wednesday - beef tacos -- I'll be using up the leftover beef from the Sunday roast to make these tacos.

Thursday - cabbage soup

Friday - chicken dumpling soup and bread


Happy cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment