October 27, 2015

What I Buy and Why - Honey -- Third Video Blog Post!

Below is the third video for my What I Buy and Why series, and I'm talking about honey! I haven't always liked honey. Maybe just because I didn't know what to use it for and it was SO sweet by itself. I'm still not really a spoon licker, but I love it for sweetening tea, granola bars, and I even put it in warm milk for relief from heartburn! I also have a prenatal multivitamin that I really don't like the taste of, plus it's huge, so if I start to gag on it (which I used to do very often, not as much anymore) I coat it in honey so I can manage to swallow it. As you'll hear in the video and can read more about below, honey can be quite nutritious when you know what kind to purchase.


Disclaimer: I am not formally educated in nutrition. This video the conveys the opinion I have developed through my own research.




Here is more information about honey for your reading pleasure:





No comments:

Post a Comment