February 13, 2016

Menu

Sunday - Marshall's having lasagna and I'm having stuffed peppers - Both from the freezer : )

Monday - Sweet potato "alfredo", broccoli

Tuesday - Beef ravioli fried in butter and herbs, roasted carrots and parsnips 

Wednesday - Nutty apple cranberry tuna salad -- Probably served on spinach

Thursday - Pesto pasta with sausage and sun-dried tomatoes

Friday - Coconut curry soup with fish and vegetables -- I've made something similar to this with chicken before. If it turns out well I'll post the recipe.

Saturday - Beef and Guinness stew -- YUM! This recipe is so so good. 


1 comment:

  1. I made venison stew with stout recently. I picked up the idea from Aunt Natalie. It was so yummy! I had not thought of having the stew on top of mashed potatoes. I love that idea! ...especially once it is frozen considering that potatoes do not freeze very well. (well, the potatoes freeze fine...they do not thaw well. ; ) )

    ReplyDelete