April 25, 2016

Menu

Monday - Italian sausages, sweet potatoes, and sauteed cabbage and peas

Tuesday - Corn and green onion waffles, soft boiled eggs, oranges

Wednesday - Milloto -- Millet cooked risotto-style with apple chicken sausages, apples, and green onions, steamed broccoli on the side

Thursday - Quinoa sausage bites (sans cheese) with a mayo-salsa dipping sauce, roasted broccoli, and bread

Friday - Spaetzle with onions, peas on the side

Saturday - Pork carnitas

Sunday - Spicy pan-fried swai, probably peas and rice on the side but haven't decided for sure.


I know it's taking me a while but I should have a curry soup recipe coming your way next week! Can't wait to share it. It's yummy, healthy, and pretty quick to make. Though that is what I say about most of my recipes these days : )

No comments:

Post a Comment