September 24, 2013

A Belated Menu

I try to post my menus on either Sunday or Monday, but this week that didn't happen. Oh well! Here it is a tad bit late : )

Monday - BLT's and applesauce 
Tuesday - baked lemon-herb salmon, roasted broccoli and potatoes
Wednesday - apple maple turkey burgers with maple mayo and bacon on top, sweet potato crisps
Friday - BBQ chicken pizza
Saturday - steaks (not sure about sides yet)
Sunday - knephle soup

So I buy unsweetened applesauce for baking with, and now we've also been in the habit of eating it. Marshall has suggested tagging it onto a couple of meals such as BLT's, and an English muffin sandwich that I'll be sharing with you soon.
I sent Marshall with a list to H Mart, and the list included him being able to pick out a couple of things himself that looked good. He chose steaks....surprised? No. Happy? Yes!
Knephle soup is an all-time favorite of mine! My Mom has been making it for as long as I can remember and I always always always enjoy it. Can't wait to eat it on Sunday : ) 

Just a quickie today. Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment