September 13, 2013

Dinner and a Movie

Today Marshall and I shared our pocazzia (explained in This Post) while watching "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne. Kind of a date night without leaving our home. Thought I'd show you the pocazzia, which looks basically like pizza but was quite different.



Half of this has sauteed fennel and onions and half of it just has cheese and oregano. The focaccia became quite crispy and tasted so yummy. I hope you like this short video that should get the point across concerning the crispiness!

 

And since I know pictures with us are even more appreciated than those of food, here is another picture that includes the pocazzia AND Marshall! (And as you may notice by looking at our sink, I made more muffins! I'll be sharing that recipe soon. I'd probably consider it a new favorite...ya know, somewhere in the top 5)


We decided that this would be a nice appetizer/party snack too. Maybe we thought of that because we cut the pieces so small!

And I must not leave out that after our dinner we had ice-cream! It's been a while since we've had icecream and one of our favorite brands (Mayfield) was on sale buy one get one free. Marshall requested moose tracks. Oh so tasty! I wish I took a picture of our ice-cream in our cute little cappuccino mugs. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to thoroughly enjoy an experience and not worry about documentation. After all, it was just icecream. Hope you found some enjoyment from my silly video : )

No comments:

Post a Comment