October 28, 2013

Menu

Monday - homemade spaghetti with Italian sausage, spinach salad 
Tuesday - quick chicken quinoa - I was given a boxed quinoa that you could think of as a rice-a-roni type thing. It has a mixture of brown rice and quinoa and a roasted red pepper flavor packet. I am going to add chicken, olives, red peppers, and garlic.
Wednesday - caramelized sausage and onion pasta with fresh rosemary and Marsala
Friday - curried pumpkin pasta with chicken and peas
Saturday - Italian beef sandwiches (Thank you Mom for bringing us frozen Portillo's!!!)
Sunday - I don't know....maybe there will be spaghetti left, maybe we'll go crazy over the beef we love and make it again, maybe I'll make a soup, or maybe I'll want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen and end up with something new to blog about : )

I have no plans as far as veggies go this week. I'm going to the market on Wednesday and I'm sure I'll find deliciously fresh produce to purchase there. Probably something along the lines of brussel sprouts, kale, and maybe bell peppers. I also plan to buy chia seeds so I can make my first attempt at chocolate chia pudding. I will do a pumpkin chia pudding as well. 

I always seem to have such a long list of recipes I want to try...but I suppose this isn't a problem since we need to eat every day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment