November 19, 2013

What I Ate Last Wednesday

I have to confess that for two of my meals I forgot to take pictures of my serving....oops! I managed to take pictures of the food I ate, just not my specific portion. Thankfully, that's easy enough to explain : )

Here it goes!

Breakfast - about 1 cup of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal with about 1 cup of milk -- I buy this cereal (or the Island Vanilla flavor) whenever it's on sale. It's tasty, and for a cereal, also healthy! Very few ingredients, organic, and doesn't list sugar as seven different words within the first 15 ingredients! But I must say that now and then I miss peanut butter crunch! 


Lunch - tomato bisque and grilled cheese -- leftover soup with an end-piece grilled cheese. Can't let those things go to waste.


Snack - 1 orange, a few baby carrots, and 3 slices of orange pepper -- was feeling low on orange produce I guess! A different color each day of the week would be a fun way to eat. Or maybe not.


Dinner - cassoulet (which was highly recommended in my previous post!) -- I had a serving size which included a small portion of a duck breast, 1 sausage, and probably about 1 cup of the bean/veggie mixture


Yum yum yum! Cassoulet was my favorite dish of my day. What was your favorite dish of your day?


No comments:

Post a Comment