January 7, 2014

What I Ate on Friday (almost 3 weeks ago)

This was the day before we left for Christmas. Meaning, my day of eats was planned around what was in the fridge and needed to be eaten! The only fruit I ate was the blueberries in my breakfast....had to save the apples for our airport breakfast!

Breakfast - quinoa cooked with coconut milk, coconut flakes, and blueberries - drizzled with maple syrup. It was so purple! 

 Lunch - half a bowl of baked French onion soup leftover from the night before and 2 stalks of celery

Nibble - Lindor ball! Yum!

Snack - piece of leftover sausage and olive pizza

 Dinner - chinese delivery....sesame chicken, rice, 2 egg rolls and egg drop soup, and I also steamed the beans you'll see below.


Dessert - this is half chocolate milk and half coconut milk - a successful experiment : )


What was YOUR favorite thing YOU ate today (or 2 1/2 weeks ago on Friday : )?

**I was informed recently that commenting on my blog was restricted to Gmail users...oops! Problem is solved now : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment