February 3, 2014

Just a Menu

Monday - turkey cranberry paninis -- Marshall really likes these!...fast and delicious!

Tuesday - You may have noticed in my recent menus that I have been skipping Tuesday. Our Bible study has resumed for the semester and we always share dinner. Occasionally I'll cook for the group, but not too often.

Wednesday - pizzas -- Marshall's office mates are coming for dinner!

Thursday - cheddar-black bean-onion quesadillas

Friday - sauerkraut and sausage soup -- This is a new recipe. I'll be doing it quite a bit differently than this link, but that's the base I am following....so we'll see how it turns out.

Sunday - Valentine's Day dinner at the Cheesecake Bistro : )

Dinner vegetables: We have a lot of broccoli and brussel sprouts right now, so mostly that!

No comments:

Post a Comment