March 9, 2014

What I ate Saturday - Cleansing Day #2

Lemon water (half finished....oops, I almost forgot a picture!)


Breakfast - Oats that were soaked overnight with sliced banana and cinnamon, and a green tea


Lunch - An orange banana smoothie (with 1 1/2 - 2 cups spinach, 1/2 cup water, 1 carrot, 1/2 cup kefir, 1 banana, and 1 orange - amounts are approximate!) and two hard-boiled eggs


Snacks - A pear and the last two inches of the banana that I decided would be too much for my oatmeal : ) -- And an un-pictured coffee. Just black, I didn't cheat.


Dinner - Herbed lentils, sauteed mushrooms, and a piece of bread with butter


The smoothie I had for lunch is my new favorite. I had it the day before and it came out so good that I had to make it again!

And let me tell you, those mushrooms I had for dinner were SO good! All I did was saute them with butter and salt. I would eat them again, again, and again. And maybe I actually will : )

Feeling great after two full days!

No comments:

Post a Comment