April 1, 2014

10 On Tuesday - True or False Statements

I heard about 10 on Tuesday through THIS blog that I have found some great recipes through. The 10 on Tuesday topic was interesting to me today, so I decided to join. Here are 10 statements about me that may be true or may be false.

1. If I could be an Olympic athlete I would be a gymnast
2. Kneading a soft bread dough makes me giddy
3. I'm afraid of the dark
4. If I had easy access to a McDonald's I would have gone there yesterday
5. If I had to adopt a farm animal it would be a chicken
6. I want this blog to be considered a health blog
7. If I had an all expense paid opportunity to start a bakery in Europe I would do it
8. I had a dream that I was running another marathon
9. I regularly say that we should try the barter system again
10. Walking to Trader Joe's is in my top five ways to have me time

Go ahead and guess! : ) 

6 comments:

  1. I think maybe #3 is false. But they are all believable for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 can't be true! Say it isn't so! :)

    And since I read your profile, I'll bet you'd rather be a runner than a gymnast.

    I'm with you on #9 & 10! :)

    Blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best guesses.... :)
    1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are TRUE
    4 and 5 are FALSE
    I DEFINITELY should know the answer to 3 but I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, if #9 is true we should check out the Atlanta Food Swap sometime! It's a monthly event where you bring something home made and trade with other people for their home made stuff! I'll see if I can find more details & dates. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber, 9 is true! I have never heard of the Atlanta Food Swap, and I'd love to check it out : )

      Delete