August 17, 2014

Menu - We Are Trying Many New Things Lately!

Monday - cheesy BBQ chicken millet cakes

Tuesday - chicken and cheddar pretzel bun sandwiches with apple balsamic glaze

Wednesday - kasespaetzle -- My spaetzle maker came in time for me to make this last Friday. It turned out well but needs some tweaking.

Thursday - chicken dumpling soup -- This would be a good recipe to share! I probably don't make it the same way twice, but I could probably manage a good estimate.

Friday - fish and chips -- I've never done this before. I'm planning to make the chips too, so this will be a whole new adventure for me. I think it's good that I try this before Marshall goes to England, as opposed to after, because his standards won't be as high ; )

Saturday - chicken with chimichurri sauce served on pasta, rice, or millet -- I made some of this sauce when I had fresh herbs laying around, threw it in the freezer since I already had my menu for that week planned, and now I have it for a quick meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment