August 10, 2014

Menu - With a Few New Recipes

Monday - paella -- I'm basically going to follow this recipe, except I'm using a little less shrimp and adding a little chorizo.

Tuesday - Moroccan chicken -- Also basically following this recipe. No eggplant for sure, but other than that I will make it very close to the recipe.

Wednesday - Leftover Moroccan chicken

Thursday - Pesto chicken on pasta

Friday - kasespaetzle -- This will be my first attempt at replicating this fabulous cheesy spaetzle dish that we had in Germany. I will only prepare this if my spaetzle maker arrives on or before Friday....I hope it comes!

Saturday - Makhani chicken (Indian butter chicken), which I never make without also making naan and rice....And some sort of vegetable.

Sunday - chicken wild rice soup


Enjoy your week of eats!


No comments:

Post a Comment