September 24, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

For breakfast I had one of my favorite homemade granola bars and a maple walnut cookie. Yep, a cookie with breakfast : )




I tried making my granola bars without the brown sugar as I mentioned I planned to, and though the taste was still great (didn't miss that extra sugar at all!), they didn't hold together as well.....As I expected. Still working on the best solution, but for now, they are great either way. Just depends if you'd rather have a more durable bar or less sugar.

Lunch was a banana with peanut butter, almonds, and a carrot



I had an afternoon snack of a homemade Larabar style bar (the pictured one was cut in half, but I ate the other half later in the afternoon), another cookie (I have to eat them while they're fresh, right?), and a glass of lemon kombucha.



I had several pieces of this pizza for dinner



I know my sauce recipe has a long ingredient list, but it's really worth it! It's such a great sauce. Yum!


Here's a picture from our dinner party on Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment