December 3, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

I have said many times before that I'm a snacker, and I would still consider myself a snacker, but lately I haven't been that hungry. I've been basically eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and not wanting anything else. So here's a rather short post about what I ate yesterday with peasandcrayons.


Pumpkin Spice Millet Porridge with Toasted Pecans and Cranberries (stay tuned for the recipe!)




I didn't have any good greens for a smoothie, but I still wanted to drink my kefir. More power to you if you can drink kefir on it's own because I can't. I enjoy it in my smoothies but not by itself. This was kefir, cocoa, a banana, a scoop of peanut butter, and a few splashes of water. Yes, that was my lunch.




Dinner was a quinoa and wild rice warm Fall "salad" - This was so good I may just have to post this recipe too. Anyone interested? 




After Thanksgiving and all the leftovers that came with it I was really craving healthy, whole, fresh food. Yesterday's eats hit the spot and I'm so glad to be back on track! 


Happy Wednesday!




3 comments:

  1. "raising my hand" - I'm interested for the salad recipe. The colors just scream fall & winter months!

    ReplyDelete