February 2, 2015

Menu - Eating More Fish

Monday - leftover sweet potato-carrot-apple-red lentil soup, bread from the freezer

Tuesday - salmon, scalloped potatoes, and sauteed cabbage -- I'll probable saute the fish in butter with lemon and a fresh herb.

Wednesday - crock pot chicken with apple and sweet potato

Friday - Thai chicken salad

Sunday - homemade buckwheat pasta with chicken, broccoli, cabbage, bean sprouts, and ginger peanut sauce


I decided that this year I want to add more fish to our diet. I used to buy it on a fairly regular basis, but somewhere along the lines I got out of the habit. The fish at the market always looks so good and I've never managed to buy it....Until today!

My go-to way to prepare fish before was to marinate it and bake it. That usually turned out good (except for when I cooked it too long), but I would like to become confident with throwing it in a pan with a couple other tasty ingredients and be certain it will come out the way I want it to. So you can keep me accountable from hear on out to eat more fish.


Happy first week of February!



No comments:

Post a Comment