February 23, 2015

What I Buy and Why - Beef -- First Video Blog Post!

I finally posted my first video! I should probably get into some amount of video editing at some point, and it's a good thing I didn't go the actress route because I make too many weird faces while I'm talking (which I didn't know until I started doing this!), but here it is! 

Disclaimer: I am not formally educated in nutrition. This video conveys the opinion I have developed through my own research.


What I Buy and Why - Beef




If you would like to read more extensive information on the health benefits of eating 100% grass-fed beef, these two links will serve you well.





 Below is a picture of the beef I buy at Trader Joe's. As you can see, it clearly states organic (and has the USDA stamp in the bottom right corner), and says 100% grass fed. Another brand I know of that I believe is widely available is Strauss. They have beef, buffalo, and lamb that I have seen.





No comments:

Post a Comment