March 11, 2015

This Week's Menu

I'm a little late getting this menu up since I just got back from my CA bus tour adventure on Monday morning. Travelling West coast to East coast is rough! Especially when you fly overnight, don't manage to sleep, and then get home at 7am. What a strange experience. Anywho, I'm back on track and ready for my normal routine again. I'll share a couple pictures from my trip soon! Theresa and I had a blast : )


Monday - Mexican spiced pork burgers topped with an egg (yum!), roasted carrots and broccoli on the side -- unintentionally paleo and gluten free

Tuesday - leftover scalloped potatoes from the freezer, herby lentils, and roasted broccoli -- unintentionally gluten free

Wednesday - pesto pasta with toasted walnuts -- We've been loving the Trader Joe's pesto and quinoa sauce. It has quinoa instead of nuts, but I've been toasting some nuts to toss on top. SO good! Tonight we'll have it with the Trader Joe's quinoa and brown rice spaghetti. We both like this pasta, as well as the Trader Joe's whole wheat pasta -- unintentionally vegetarian and gluten free (almost vegan except there's cheese in the pesto)

Thursday - Thai chicken salad -- unintentionally gluten free (as long as you use gluten free soy sauce!)

Friday - leftover taco pasta from the freezer -- Not paleo, not vegetarian or vegan, not gluten free, but I don't follow any of those diets anyway! This is really delicious!


I'll give you a sneak peak into the next post....Who can identify these three items? Any guesses what one other ingredient I add to these three to make something really tasty?




Oh yeah, and I recently made a smoothie, poured it into my free Victoria's Secret cup, and laughed out loud at the irony of this....Yes, thank you VS cup for stating the obvious : )





7 comments:

  1. Is it coffee, butter, and coconut oil?? Interested to see the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of coffee; I was thinking butter (grass-fed? it looks really yellow), coconut oil, and maple syrup.
    Added to... almonds? popcorn? oatmeal? kale? Okay, maybe not... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it! Butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. And yes, the butter is grass-fed. There really is a huge color difference! I've even had some more yellow than this. I was at the market today and they had my very favorite brand of butter (Kalona Supernatural...I love all of their dairy products) and they don't always have it, so I bought 4 pounds : )

    You'll find out what I add to it in my next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help for all Microsoft Office Apps. Set up your Office 365 membership. Get help from the experts, you can tap on the link and get the best answer for your concern.
    Office.com/setup
    Office.com/setup
    https://officecom.us/setup/
    http://get-officecom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website KBC Winner List 2020 now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article epson l355 wifi setup

    ReplyDelete
  7. The users of Tenda keep on witnessing different technical snags when they try to proceed for Tenda Router Login. Now, if you are stuck and want to find out the ways, you are supposed to apply a few important instructions. In the beginning, you are supposed to click on the top of the left navigation bar, and then you must type 192.168.0.1, and then you can press enter on your keyboard. Now, this will take you to the router login page and then enter admin as the default password and then click on the ok button.

    ReplyDelete