May 18, 2015

A Menu - Finally!

Monday - Makhani chicken (Indian butter chicken), naan, rice, and kale




This was all leftovers from Friday. This is by far the best Indian dish I have made, and I have it several times so I know it wasn't a fluke. In fact, it seems to get better every time I make it. The first time or two that I made it I got one of those tubes of ginger paste. I have since been buying fresh ginger and grating it myself and there is a big difference! Also, once I get the second yogurt based marinade on the chicken I like to leave it overnight. Not necessary, but a good idea if you have the time. The naan has been a work in progress, but the last two times it came out really well. I leave the egg out completely and make sure to roll them nice and thin.

Tuesday - Homemade gnocchi with a lemon-basil-butter sauce

Wednesday - Tacos for house church

Thursday - Shrimp fried rice (broccoli either in or on the side)

Friday - Quesadillas

Saturday - Salsa chicken, rice, and peas


No comments:

Post a Comment