May 25, 2015

Menu

Monday - Greek lemon chicken and potatoes, kale on the side

Tuesday - Avgolemeno soup, homemade bread

Wednesday - Leftovers from Monday

Friday - Leftovers from Tuesday

Saturday - Quesadillas


I don't usually like to cook this way (batches that will feed us multiple times), but this week it seemed like a good choice time-wise and budget-wise. As Marshall says, I like the act of cooking too much to ever do once a month cooking (cooking everything for a month on one day and freezing it), but with a tight schedule it's nice to come home and know that dinner is done, it's homemade, and all I need to do is spend ten minutes heating it up.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I'll have plenty of time to cook so I'm going to make fresh homemade bread to be ready just in time for dinner. I haven't had the time to do this in a while, and warm fresh bread with butter is one of my favorite things to eat. So excited about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment