August 17, 2015

A 5 Day Menu

Monday - Tuna cakes with creamy chive sauce, steamed cauliflower on the side

Tuesday - Spaetzle (this recipe but without the cheese) sauteed with sweet potatoes and onions, peas on the side

Wednesday - Trader Joe's Mandarin orange chicken served over rice, roasted cauliflower on the side

Thursday - House church night, not scheduled to cook.

Friday - Tuna noodle casserole (no mushrooms or Parmesan, and I won't make it "skinny")


This is the first day of school at Georgia Tech for the Fall semester. It's hard to say "Fall" semester because it's still so hot, but I can still feel Fall coming and it's getting me excited about soup season! Nothing reminds me of my childhood more than eating homemade soup and bread on a chilly day when the sun goes down before dinner. Not to mention pumpkin season is right around the corner! Can't wait to make curried pumpkin pasta with chicken peas and toasted walnuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment