January 13, 2016

I'm Back!

I didn't have any inspiration for this blog during the last month of my pregnancy, but now that recovery from birth is well under way and I'll be home alone with Estella most of the time, I want to make sure I have some me-time things to do. Therefore, I plan to be back in action on Our Tasty Menus during nap time and/or on the weekends when Marshall is taking care of her.

I'm finally getting back into the swing of meal planning after a couple weeks of help. Yesterday I cooked dinner by myself for the first time in three weeks (since Estella's birth)! I plan to post a menu this weekend, and that will be the first full-week menu plan in quite some time. I'm looking forward to settling into a routine again.

The blog should be back to it's usual self with menus, days of eats, recipes, and hopefully more videos, though no promises as to when since I don't know what the next one will be about.

I'm excited to be back!

1 comment: