January 18, 2016

Menu

Monday - Leftover pasta, salad -- I made a dish with pasta, kale, sweet potatoes, and a smoked apple chardonnay chicken sausage from Trader Joe's last week and we're having that tonight with a salad. The sausage from TJ's is delicious. I decided to buy some convenience type foods so I can whip up an easy dinner if I'm really tired or Estella is fussy, and I've found some things we really like. I got the smoked apple chardonnay chicken sausage as well as a pesto chicken sausage. Both are pre-cooked so they just need to be heated for a few minutes and they're ready!

Tuesday - We're starting back up our weekly house church meetings! We took a break for December and early January but I'm happy to be starting again. Carol is going to make soup and I'm making bread.

Wednesday - Beef and vegetable soup


The rest of week/weekend is undecided because the Schaeffers will be here! Yay! There may be lasagna, possibly lentil curry, and there could be some kind of soup. Not much of a plan, I know. This is my first time posting a menu in a long time though. I'll get the hang of it again soon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment