February 29, 2016

Menu

I didn't do a menu last week because we had so many leftovers from the week before that I only cooked a couple times last week! It was kind of nice to have a few easy meals that just needed to be heated up. I did make a couple of fresh meals though and both of them were hits that will definitely be in our regular rotation so I thought I should share.  One was roasted beer honey chicken and the other was banh mi sandwiches with homemade sandwich rolls. We didn't put pate on our sandwiches as suggested, but other than that we followed the recipe. They were great! 

Okay, onto this week's menu.


Monday - Massaged kale salad with farro, cranberries, hazelnuts, and apple -- Except I don't have enough cranberries so I'm adding some golden raisins, I don't have enough hazelnuts so I'm adding some walnuts, and I don't have an apple so I'm using a pear.




Tuesday - Smoky quinoa and bacon salad, roasted carrots

Wednesday - Corn fritters, fruit

Thursday - Pesto pasta with sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives

Friday - Turkey burgers -- I made these particular turkey burgers recently and they were excellent. I'll share the recipe soon ; )

Saturday - Spicy pan-fried swai, peas, rice




No comments:

Post a Comment