March 5, 2016

Menu

Sunday - Taco salad

Monday - Tuna salad with apple, walnuts, and cranberries on toasted rolls

Tuesday - Savory waffles with bacon, onions, and nutritional yeast

Wednesday - Romaine salad with shrimp, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, and kalamata olives, tossed with a lemon vinaigrette dressing

Thursday - House Church night and I'm not sure yet if I'm cooking

Friday - Farro with sausage, onions, and sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli on the side -- I've learned that I really like a lot of vegetables cooked in coconut oil, broccoli being one of those many. I'll probably saute it this time.

Saturday - Smoky Quinoa and Bacon Salad and roasted carrots -- I followed this recipe except I caramelized the onions in the bacon fat, and I served it warm instead of room temperature or cold as the recipe suggests. I did eat the leftovers cold though and it was also good that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment