June 28, 2016

Menu - New and Improved!

I've decided to start doing my menus differently. They will now be meals from the previous week. This is partially because then I can post pictures of everything (when I remember to take one), and partially because then I can go with the flow a little more as far as my meal plans and still tell you what we actually ate. I am still meal planning and usually have everything planned out for the upcoming week, but sometimes I change it based on what we have leftover or ingredients I have that I didn't plan to buy. I thought this would be a fun way to mix it up. In the future I may even do a breakfast or lunch "menu". I never have those meals planned out ahead of time so doing it from the previous week gives me that option. Hope you enjoy!


Monday - Indian vegetable Korma with naan




Tuesday - Spaghetti -- Not homemade, just a jar kicked up a notch by cooking it with sausage and red wine, broccoli on the side.

Wednesday - Flounder with apricot-sage butter, peas, and beet-apple salad




Thursday - Leftovers from Monday 

Friday - Take and bake pizza from Valli Produce






No comments:

Post a Comment