August 21, 2013

What I Ate Today

Today I am posting for you everything I ate - with pictures! Not great pictures I will add, but they are there nonetheless.

I started my day with Blueberry Breakfast Bread, milk and grapes.


After my late-morning run I had some apricot mango yogurt.


Lunch was leftover turkey sausage-tortellini-spinach soup, radishes, and a few un-pictured cherries.


At work I ate a plum and a "Gnu Foods" banana walnut flavor-fiber bar, and about 5 grapes : ) (didn't bring my camera).

Dinner was This Cheddar and Smoky Cherry Panini, broccoli, and cheddar pretzels. I don't have a panini press, so technically it's not a panini - it's a sandwich...oh well. I'll continue to call them panini's because I think it's a much more sophisticated word, and one day I'll have the press. Once I started eating my dinner I realized I should have cut this open for my picture so the beautiful colors were exposed. Then I proceeded to take a picture after I took a few bites thinking that I could just post two pictures of my dinner...how smart!....Nope, didn't look as beautiful as I thought in the photo. So here I'll just reveal to you my un-exposed "panini".  




I hope you enjoyed reading about and seeing what I ate today! I sure enjoyed eating it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment