September 2, 2013

Another Menu (and certainly not the last)

Here is another menu for you. This will happen frequently since this blog was created as a way of sharing our menus : ) 

Today's dinner (Halal Chicken) has received rave reviews by my Mom, who makes this quite often now. I haven't made it yet but my expectations are high. Excited for dinner (making the pitas now)! Wednesday's dinner will be shared with friends, and is an all-time favorite from childhood. It is still a favorite of mine. Ever tried Trader Joes jar of vodka sauce? It's delicious for a quick weeknight meal! And if you have my kind of humor, check out the blueberry method link for a funny video recipe, as well as a fantastic method for making blueberry pancakes. SO much better than how I used to do it!

Monday - Halal Chicken
Wednesday - pork chops, dumplings and gravy, kale and peas
Thursday -  Trader Joes vodka sauce on linguine with Italian sausage
Friday -  three bean turkey chili
Saturday - blueberry pancakes (here is the link for the blueberry method)
Sunday - Irish potato soup

Coming up I'll be sharing some muffin recipes that I've made in the past week. Muffins are a favorite homemade baked good of mine to keep around since you can make them really fast, they can be healthy and delicious if you choose the right recipes, and they're easy to eat on the go (I almost always have them with me in airports!), AND they freeze well! Can't wait to share some recipes : )

No comments:

Post a Comment