January 15, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Breakfast - half an English muffin with butter, hard-boiled egg, half a grapefruit, and passion fruit tea 

 Lunch - leftover curried quinoa with chicken and vegetables and a spinach-grapefruit-banana smoothie

Snack - coconut chocolate chip muffin


Second snack - didn't get a picture since my camera was at home...It was a kiwi, a strawberry, and half of an Asian pear (sometimes called apple pears)

Dinner - chicken dumpling soup, bread and butter, and the frothed milk chai that Marshall made me while I was cooking and I didn't get around to until dinner


Yum yum yum! Out of everything I ate today my favorite thing was probably that coconut chocolate chip muffin. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they turned out. Just did a bit of tweaking to my  oatmeal raisin muffin recipe, and bam!....a deliciously new and exciting muffin : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment