March 16, 2014

Menu and Cleansing Thoughts

Sunday - beef Bourguignon with dutch oven loaf

Monday - corned beef and cabbage - surprised? : ) I actually am because I was not planning to make this on St. Patrick's Day. I had another plan for how we were going to eat our corned beef this year but, due to missing one ingredient that I need to get from the Dekalb Farmer's Market, we'll do the "traditional" on Monday and I'll just buy another corned beef to follow through with my other plan next week. Marshall surely won't mind eating corned beef twice.
  
Wednesday - sweet potato-carrot-apple-red lentil soup - love this soup with some good bread!

Thursday - chicken chimichangas (minus the mushrooms)

Friday - double date with Sam and Caitlin! Tabla (Indian food restaurant), followed by jazz music at the High Museum (the art museum)

A few quick thoughts on my cleanse
  1. I loved all of the food I ate
  2. I did not feel deprived
  3. I did not miss sugar
  4. I felt great every day
  5. I will try my best to eat close to my cleansing "diet" every day while still enjoying some unhealthy things that I love in moderation 

Post to come about some unhealthy things that I love : )

No comments:

Post a Comment