March 22, 2014

Menu

Sunday - homemade buckwheat pasta tossed with roasted tomatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts, kale, and topped with Parmesan and olive oil

Monday - crock pot Reubens - This was my other plan for St. Patrick's Day, and the rye flour to make homemade rye bread is the ingredient I was missing. Homemade rye, corned beef, homemade sauerkraut (we'll be trying this for the first time!), provolone cheese, and thousand island dressing - yum!

Wednesday - cheesy chickPEA, rice, and broccoli crock pot casserole - I was going to link this one for you but the blog told me I was lost....meaning, the link is no longer available. If I manage to make this by memory (even though I've never made it before) and it turns out good, than I will share the recipe.

Thursday - red wine risotto (another link that I discovered a few days ago is missing, but since it's only 5 ingredients I think I can handle it : )

Friday - We are probably going out for some delicious Chinese food with friends, though the day is not officially decided yet.

Sunday - chicken Parmesan


No comments:

Post a Comment