June 16, 2014

Menu

Monday - tuna steaks with mango salsa, millet with kalamata olives and fresh basil, spinach salad -- Tuna steaks are a splurge even with them being on sale, but when I came across wild tuna steaks I couldn't pass them up!

Tuesday - mancakes -- Marshall's making dinner!

Wednesday - twice baked mashed potato muffins, brats

Thursday - apple maple turkey burgers with maple mayo and bacon (I'm putting strips of bacon on top instead of bacon bits in the burger), roasted carrots - these are quite yummy! (I meant the burgers but so are the carrots)


I don't have the weekend plans established yet. Mostly because I am going to the market tomorrow and I want the freedom to pick and choose a bit instead of only shopping according to a list! Yay for the market!


No comments:

Post a Comment