November 19, 2014

WIAW (What I Ate Wednesday)

I'm such a newbie to this WIAW thing that I didn't even know how it worked. I always thought Wednesday was referring to the day you ate the food, not just the day you posted the food. When people would post them in the morning I thought they cheated by posting a different day's eats. I couldn't bring myself to break the "rules", so I was always scrambling to get my post done after brushing my teeth and before going to bed. Why would people do that to themselves every week? Voluntarily!! I'm such a rule follower that I was following rules that didn't exist! Turns out you can post your eats from any day you want! What a relief! So here's to my first official

WIAW with peasandcrayons.


Breakfast - Green kefir smoothie -- Spinach, milk, kefir, banana,  raspberries, cocoa powder




Lunch - Three bean turkey chili and pumpkin cornbread




Afternoon snack while working on the blog - Coffee and a gingersnap made by Caitlin : )




Dinner - A big bowl of sweet potato lentils -- They were good, but very similar to the sweet potato-apple-carrot-red lentil soup that I love, and I prefer the soup. Oops! I ate them before the picture : )




Evening snack - pumpkin bar and hibiscus licorice tea





And no, I did not already eat all of this food today. It was yesterday.



2 comments:

  1. Aw! You're adorable. I'm glad you caught on that you can share any day you care too. It doesn't even have to be your meals. If you have a new recipe (um that chili & cornbread sound awesome), you could share that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta have some of the corn bread! yum!

    ReplyDelete