January 7, 2015

A Mid-Week Menu

After arriving back home on Monday, I was so happy to know I had a freezer full of meals! We're eating great food with very little work this week (...and some of next week!). 


Monday - homemade frozen pizza

Tuesday - tomato bisque, grilled cheese sandwiches, and green beans

Wednesday - Italian beef sandwiches (!!), kale on the side

Thursday - House Church -- I'm not cooking this week.

Friday - leftover chicken pot pie (with buttercrust) from the freezer

Sunday - roasted broccoli cheddar soup in homemade bread bowls -- Haven't tried either of these recipes before, but I really hope it turns out well. I can't imagine I won't blog about it if it's tasty.


Since I just had two weeks of not really cooking (at least not as the one in charge and meal planning) I am so ready to get back into it. I have a long line of old and new recipes that I can't wait to make. Looking forward to sharing them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment