January 12, 2015

Menu

Monday - roasted broccoli cheddar soup in homemade bread bowls -- I know I said I was going to make roasted broccoli cheddar soup in homemade bread bowls on Sunday, but life got in the way of that, and instead I made Israeli couscous and cheese with chicken and roasted Brussels sprouts on the side. That was a much quicker dinner to prepare....And tasty!

Tuesday - curried pumpkin pasta with chicken peas and toasted walnuts

Wednesday - massaged kale and green lentil salad -- Still planning this one out.

Thursday - spicy peanut soup -- This is my contribution to house church this week. I don't make this often, but it's so good. It's not spicy at all, so I don't why it has that name. I ought to share this one.

Friday - mancakes -- The go-to when Marshall's cooking dinner. He's capable of much more, but these are delicious and he's made them several times now, so why not stick to a system? These are great!


Stay tuned for my first video blog spot (!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment