January 14, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

Today I am joining another What I Ate Wednesday party! Let's get started.

Breakfast - Pumpkin spice millet porridge with toasted pecans and cranberries with coffee -- Love this with coffee!


Lunch - smoothie bowl -- Smoothie in a bowl topped with sliced banana, chia seeds, walnuts, cinnamon, and chocolate granola.


Snack - Kalamata olives and cottage cheese -- I have been loving olives lately! The cottage cheese is Kalona Super Natural brand. SO good! 


Dinner - broccoli cheddar soup in a homemade bread bowl -- Though this was tasty, and  the bread bowls turned out way better than I thought they were going to (I used only my sourdough for the rising process, as opposed to commercial yeast), both recipes need some tweaking. It was good enough that I definitely ate too much though.




Besides licking the peanut butter knife and eating an olive while making Marshall's lunch (oh, and a sliver of cheese), this is everything I ate today.


Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment