September 3, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

I haven't done a what I ate Wednesday post in a while, and though my eating has been back to normal since the start of my second trimester (should've done one of these posts during my first!) I know people tend to like these posts. My goal with these posts isn't to show exact amounts (though they obviously all do except the dinner picture), and definitely not to make you feel like you should eat like me because everyBODY is different. My goal is to give you some ideas of things you might like to eat that you've either forgotten about or never tried.

Breakfast - Buttered toast, black grapes, and a cup of intensely beetroot tea with honey




Mid-morning snack - Apple with peanut butter




Lunch - Simple banana muesli (oats, milk, bananas, and cinnamon), Quaker sweet chili rice poppers, carrots, olives -- random, I know.




An afternoon glass of kombucha




Dinner - Spicy shrimp sauteed with cabbage and onions, buttered bread on the side -- Yum! Loved this meal.




An evening pot of chamomile with honey and milk




I wouldn't call anything about this day of eats particularly inspiring, but maybe you completely forgot about apples with peanut butter, have never heard of Quaker sweet chili rice poppers (they're delicious!), or like the idea of chamomile with milk and honey for dessert. Hopefully something grabbed your eye : )



No comments:

Post a Comment