January 24, 2016

Menu

Sunday - Leftover chicken dumpling soup, bread

Monday - A skillet dish with sausage, parsnips, Brussels sprouts, and sweet potatoes

Tuesday - Chickpea Salad - Mock chicken salad

Wednesday - Pasta with sun-dried tomato chicken sausage, olives, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto

Thursday - Tim is cooking for house church -- I think he said he was making soy sauce chicken. It's probably really good because Tim is a great cook.

Friday - A skillet dish with thinly sliced steak, diced red potatoes and broccoli, all flavored with worcestershire, garlic and herbs

Saturday - Massaged kale salad with lentils sweet potatoes and caramelized onions


My first full-week menu in a very long time! We have so much food right now that it actually made it difficult (but a fun challenge!) to plan this menu because I am trying to use everything before it goes bad and incorporate it into tasty meals. We have a lot of meat and vegetables that I want to use wisely and I think this menu is helping me to just that.

I'm planning to do a mid-week post of eats, breastfeeding edition #1 ; )



1 comment:

  1. I always chuckle at the 'massaged kale'. Who has time to massage their kale! Certainly not a new mother! :)

    ReplyDelete