October 5, 2015

Menu

Monday - Sausage potato kale skillet -- Marshall calls this a Rachel classic. We love it.

Tuesday - Tim is making chicken noodle soup and I am making bread.

Wednesday - Corn cakes, bacon, fruit -- These corn cakes are delicious!

Thursday - Single skillet chicken thighs with bacon, Brussels sprouts and apples -- Can't wait to try this!

Friday - Pepperoni pizza


I don't know what we'll be doing this weekend so I'm not going to make a menu plan. We are getting back to soup Sundays so a soup of some sort will probably be that day. I'm thinking a simple pesto pasta with toasted walnuts for Saturday. We may have company once or twice this weekend so that might change things.

Believe it or not, I am going to post another What I Buy and Why video soon! (First one on beef here, second one on dairy here) Keep an eye out for that. I'll probably post it next week. There will be another recipe before that though.

We've had chilly weather and lots of rain! Happy Fall : )


No comments:

Post a Comment